Who doesn't like shopping in bulk to save a few bucks? That's why discount clubs like Sam's Club and Costco are so popular, right? We just got a membership to Costco this weekend and it was so exciting! The best part for me is when I can get a sampler pack of something, so that I don't end up with 12 of the same thing, but instead I go home with a variety pack of something that we can all enjoy... at discount prices! :)
Well, it appears the same basic idea has been applied to sewing patterns for quite some time but we just never hopped on the bandwagon before. And no, I am not talking about selling/buying wholesale (we have done that since the inception of our company). I am talking about Bundle Clubs... for patterns, as in: you get an awesome deal because you buy a bundle of patterns from established designers and pay below wholesale price when you buy them together! Well, since this is a year of firsts for MODKID, we have decided to participate in not ONE, not TWO, but THREE Sewing Pattern Bundle Clubs and we couldn't be more excited!
Here's a bit more info about the FIRST of THREE Bundle Clubs we will be participating in this year...
Ready for some exciting news?
Welcome to the first installment of Bundle UP! Bundle UP is a collective of your favorite established PDF sewing pattern designers coming together to offer you a sweet deal on both hot new patterns and your favorite closet staples from past releases.
What makes Bundle UP different from other bundle sales?
- We only feature established designers whose patterns and reputation you already know and trust.
- We create themed bundles. Our first bundle is Girls, coming next Women's. This way you get more of what you need and none of what you don't.
- We offer primarily new release patterns and throw in a couple oldies but goodies to round out the bundle.
- We allow you to Build a Better Bundle. You get to pick and choose which patterns and how many to include in your bundle (minimum of 6 patterns for bundle pricing).
- The more you buy, the more you save!
Are you ready to see who is in the first Bundle UP sale?
How does it work?
These patterns are already a great bargain, marked down about 50% from their retail prices, but we have an even better deal in store for you. The more you buy, the better deal you score! You must buy at least 6 patterns to get bundle pricing, but the more you add to your cart, the cheaper they get. Here are the details:
- $4.50 each for 6 ($27 total)
- $4.25 each for 8 ($34 total)
- $4.00 each for 10 or more ($40- $44 total)
Are you ready for a SNEAK PEEK?
(click on each thumbnail to enlarge and see more details!)